This is the description of the “Leadership University Mastermind Small Group“
Our Leadership University Mastermind Small Group is a customized program for people who want to learn more about being a leader or want to increase their leadership skills.. You will be trained by some of the best leaders in the world, such as, John Maxwell, Henry Cloud, Patrick Lencioni and more. Our Leadership University Mastermind Small Group will consist of a short training follow by a brainstorming and discussion session designed to developed the leader within you. People who join the Leadership University Mastermind Small Group will be equipped to energize their people for greater productivity, morale and profitability.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A PART OF “THE LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY MASTERMIND SMALL GROUP”ARE:
- Wisdom: You will receive a wealth of instruction, knowledge, skills and training for becoming a better leader whether it is on your job, in your home, serving in your church, or community.
- Mutual Support. Mastermind Group members encourage, support, motivate, inspire and advise you. But rather than a recovery group, you are creating a discovery group. Perhaps somewhat like the distinction between “counseling” and “coaching,” a Mastermind Group is designed to focus on the ideal future and how to get there, rather than on the challenges of the past.
- Accountability. It is a well-known fact that if you tell someone else what your goals are, there is more incentive to actually reach those goals. Being in our Mastermind Group motivates you to do your very best. You will want to readily share your goals with your group, knowing that once shared two things happen. (1) They become more real in your own mind. (2) There is an accountability of letting group members know where you are in your progress. The beauty of our Mastermind Group is that the members raise the bar on what is expected, challenging each other to create and implement new goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with honesty, respect and shared resources.
- Differing Perspectives. The strength of our Mastermind Group will derive in part from our diversity; we are not looking for consensus but for “iron sharpening iron.” We want to welcome opportunities to “speak the truth in love” as we acknowledge the privilege and responsibility of doing so – in our regular meetings or anytime we may meet. Coming from our routines of work, home and church, our Mastermind Group provides a different setting and a different set of voices for a fresh perspective and insight to the group members.
- Encouragement. Yes, we want encouragement. But not false pats on the back while you’re headed in the wrong direction. Rather, our Mastermind Group will provide opportunities for real encouragement that comes with suggestions to grow, to stretch, and to consider new alternatives. In our Mastermind Group we want to foster compassionate honesty as a bonus of trusted friendships.
- Relationships. Our Mastermind Groups will provide opportunities to connect with other people of like precious faith. This is about growing as individuals in your personal as well as your professional life. Our Mastermind Group is a unique and proven opportunity for cultivating relationships and growing as individuals.
- Confidentiality. This is a critical component in building a high level of trust. There are few relationships in real life where confidentiality is assured. Our Mastermind Group is a place where, members can tell the truth about personal and business life, and feel safe that what is said in the group will stay in the group.
- Collaboration. Our Mastermind Groups will offer a variety of opportunities for collaboration to take place. When you have people involved in a variety of industries and professions, you will find access not only to ideas, but to different skill sets, networks and resources.
Week Day | Tuesday
Time | 7 pm
Location | Stones Church | DREAM TEAM CENTER
Click here to sign up www.stoneschurch.com.