MARRIAGE AND MONEY SMALL GROUP
If you and your spouse ever argued over money, you’re not alone.
It’s the number one issue married couples fight about. A research team recently conducted a study to discover why couples fight about money so much. They are:
Debt, financial infidelity, and poor communication that are crippling marriages:
- Couples married in the last five years are twice as likely to have entered marriage in debt as those married more than 25 years.
- One in three of those who argue about money confess they have hidden purchases from their spouse.
- Couples in healthy marriages are twice as likely to talk about money and discuss financial dreams together.
Bestselling author and money expert Rachel Cruze says, “Couples who take a team approach to their finances are more likely to achieve their goals. Talking about money is often more valuable than the money itself.”
The good news: There is hope for couples who want to work on better communication around money. Our Marriage and Money Small Group is a must for any couple who want to improve their marriage and financial state.
The Marriage and Money Small Group is for married, engaged and couples in a committed relationship. This small group can help couples get on the same page as far as deciding how to spend, give, save and invest money. This is essential to a strong financial future and marriage. The Marriage and Money Small group will be a fun-filled small group where you will meet other couples and learn
- How to overcome the 4 Money Marriage Killers that every couple face.
- How Men and Women are different and how to use your differences to build your marriage instead of destroy your marriage.
- How to break the Chains of debt
- The Number 1 Myth about Money
- The biblical frame work for building wealth.
- The 5 Money Personalities and which personality type you are
- A new and proven Money Communication System that is helping couples.
- How to effectively communicate with your spouse about your current financial situation, money goals and money problems.
- How to discuss your feelings about money.
- How to share financial responsibility and work together as a team.
- How to determine who will be the family CFO.
- How to work as a team in building a strong financial future
- How to win the Money Game and build a strong marriage.
JOIN US TODAY AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO A BETTER MARRIAGE AND A HEALTHIER FINANCIAL FUTURE!
MARRIAGE AND MONEY SMALL GROUP SESSIONS SUNDAY MORNINGS AT 8:30
- February 2: The 4 Money Killers in Marriage
- February 9: Wealth, Wisdom and the World
- February 16: Breaking the Chains of Debt
- February 23: The # 1 Myth about Money
- March 2: Pride, Poverty and Gratitude
- March 9: A Biblical Frame Work for Wealth
- March 16: The 5 Money Personalities. Awareness, Strengths and Challenges. Taking the Assessment
- March 23: Compare your 2 Money Personalities with your Spouse’s 2 Money Personalities
- March 30: Identify your Opposite Dynamics
- April 5: Discover your New Money Communication System
- April 12: Easter (Resurrection) Sunday: NO SMALL GROUP MEETING
- April 19: Learn How to Fight Fair
- April 24 or 25: Special Marriage Event
Agenda for Small Group Session
8:30 – 8:40: Food and Fellowship
8:40 – 9:10: Large Group Meet: Short Teaching – Video etc.
9:10 – 9:50: Break out Session: Icebreaker—Discussion Questions—Follow up on Weekly Assignments
- What was your one take-away from today’s lesson?
Childcare is available on Sunday mornings
Week Day | Sunday
Time | 8:30 am
Location | Stones Church |Solid Rock
Click here to sign up www.stoneschurch.com.